Emotional Intelligence - Half-day and One day
This program focuses on understanding emotional intelligence concepts and techniques, and applying them in the workplace.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the four core skills required for emotional intelligence
- Describe associated verbal communication
- Describe associated non-verbal communication
- Explain the Social Management and Responsibility implications.
- Use tools to regulate their emotions
- Gain Control (of their emotions)
- Apply the concepts and techniques in the workplace
- Use the skills to have a positive impact in their lives.